Drinking Straw Ornaments
STYROFOAM* Brand Products:
20 drinking straws
Thick, white craft glue
Large wire hook for hanging
12" coordinating curling ribbon
1. Cut the straws into 1 1/2" pieces.
2. Pour a small amount of glue onto wax paper, cardboard or other disposable surface.
3. Dip the end of each straw into the glue and insert straight into the ball, about 1/8" deep. Cover the ball evenly with straws spaced about 1/2" apart. Let dry.
4. If necessary, trim straws, cutting off ends that protrude farther than the rest.
5. Tie a bow around the hook; curl ends. Dip end of hook into glue and insert in ball.