large paper (approx. 22" wide by 5' long) you can usually get rolls of newsprint ends from your local newspaper.
pkg. pipe cleaners
1. Get a large piece of paper
2. Draw 24 little houses, colour them and cut them out
3. On the back of each house put the name of a friend or family member.
4. Draw a little church and color it. Make a church with a door that opens and inside put a picture of a baby.
5. Make a long winding road all the way up the paper with a crayon or marker
6. Glue the little church at the top of the road
7. put a little glue on the left side edge of the houses and glue them along the road
8. each day open a house along the road and read the name of the person on the back.
9. This is the person whom you will remember that day. You can do such things as give them a call, write them a letter, bring by a box of baked goods, or anything else you can think of. Especially thank God for them.
10. When your family reaches the church thank God for the gift of Jesus.